From the Hakuba-kai Onwards: Kobayashi Mango and Western-style Painting in 50 Years of the Meiji, Taisho and Showa Eras
|University and College Students
|High School Students and younger
|Advance Purchase ()
＊Group rates apply to groups of 15 or more.
＊Advance tickets on sale at Ticket PIA and Lawson.
Go to Google Maps
1015, Nonaka-machi, Kurume-shi, Fukuoka 839-0862, Japan
- From Fukuoka Airport:
- Nishitetsu Highway Bus to Nishitetsu Kurume, about 50 min.
- From JR Hakata Station:
- To JR Kurume Station, about 20 min by Kyushu Shinkansen, 30 min by ltd. express, 40 min by express.
- From Nishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station:
- To Nishitetsu Kurume Station, about 30 min by ltd. express, 40 min by express.
- From JR Kurume or Nishitetsu Kurume (No, 3 stop):
- Take Nishitetsu Bus to Bunka Center-mae.
- From Kurume I.C.:
- 5 min by car. Pay parking available (200 yen for first two hours, 100 yen each additional 30 min.). Buses 500 yen.